Established GFHS patients can access pharmacy services at any of our pharmacy locations. Our Pharmacy staff is on hand to consult with you about your medication regimen.
Gaston Family Health Services provides pharmacy services at the following locations:
- Davidson Health Services – Lexington
- Davidson Health Services – Thomasville (Pick-up only)
- Gaston Family Health Services – Hudson, Gastonia
- Helping Hands Health Center, Lincolnton
- Highland Health Center, Gastonia
- Statesville Family Medicine, Statesville
The GFHS pharmacies purchase medications using a federal drug pricing program and passes the discounts on to the patients, who are charged a small dispensing fee.
In Cherryville and Hickory, GFHS works closely with the following neighboring pharmacies, which provide discounted medication for eligible GFHS patients.
- Medical Center Pharmacy – just 3 blocks away from GFHS Cherryville – Adult and Pedicatric Medicine
- Greater Hickory Christian Ministries Pharmacy – next door to Catawba Family Care
In addition to traditional pharmacy dispensing services, GFHS offers a MAP (Medication Assistance Program) services as part of its pharmacy department services. Patients must provide necessary documentation to qualify for this program. MAP communicates with the drug companies on behalf of the patient.
More information about MAP services is available at our medical locations; or call 704-853-5079.