Cherryville Health Center
WE ARE MOVING! August 1, 2016
NEW NAME: GFHS Cherryville Adult and Pediatric Medicine
112. S. Oak Street, Cherryville
EXPANDED SERVICES: Providing adult and complete pediatric medical services,including well visits and immunizations (birth-18)
Services provided include:
- Primary Care (well and sick care, chronic disease management)
- Child immunizations for children ages 0-18.
This includes immunizations required for school entry, teen wellness immunizations
and those required for college admission.
- Pharmacy and mediciation assistances
- Diabetes Disease Management
- Behavioral health services are provided at this location. Our licensed providers work closely with the primary care staff to provide exceptional care. Click here to view listing of behavioral health providers. Providers
Graduate Degree: Clarian University, Clarian, PA
Graduate Degree: Duke University, Durham, NC